App developer; There is no need to have any programming skills. But your idea must have some values so that people can use it for their entertainment, fun or to make their life easier when they will use it as an App. To become an app developer without any programming skills you should follow below steps and tips.
Steps; You should follow
- Research on your App Idea; First research on your idea that you are serving for an iPhone app. Find out your target audience; either it is a business app or game application or an App of general interest. "Is your app Unique?" Discuss with the general public to know about their interest and attraction point.
- Analyse Similar Apps; Analyse similar apps to find out their bugs or what you can improve? Always go for a different and new design. Analyze top apps in your app category to figure out their success points.
- Draw Your Idea; Make some app sketches on a paper before starting. Draw every App module in a flowchart to clearly understand a connection between different modules. Draw a rough structure of your every page/module with buttons and images so that it can help you to understand proper navigation, flow and view.
- Design App Layout; You can design your app layout by using a GUI Photoshop template for iPhone. A designer can help you if you want an attractive and eye catching design for your app.
- Hire a programmer; It's time for some help from a third party; As you have no programming experience you can hire an app programmer who will work according to your idea or try your own hands on XCode if you can. Click Labs is the best option if you are searching for an App programmer for your App idea.
- Submit Your App; After a final-touch; submit your app on Apple App Store by using your developer's ID.
- App Promotion; There is no need to promote a brilliant idea as people love it to share and promote. But for a new and general app you should know about app promotion. You can promote your app using social networks, blogs and forums. App review sites also help a lot to promote a particular app. If you don't have any marketing skills then Click Labs App marketing team can help you to attain your Goal.
- Purchase at least one iPhone before starting app development as it will help to analyse your app capabilities, performance and limitations.
- Try to connect your app with some social sharing sites like Facebook and Twitter. It helps in auto promotion of your app as most users love social sharing.
- Release different versions of your App after regular intervals according to its demand among app users.
- You will need to pay some joining fee to register as a developer at Apple App Store.
Accessories; You must have
- A MacOS, iPhone and iPod
- All developer's tools including XCode and iPhone SDK
- Last but not least "Creativity and Attention"